PH Tool manufactures hundreds of these ASME Angle Beam Blocks every year. A calibration block should be a section of pipe of the same nominal size, schedule, heat treatment, and material specification as the material being examined. PH Tool maintains a large inventory of raw material for the machining of these standards, or they can be made from customer-supplied material as well.
NOW STOCKING! (select sizes)
To request a quote, please press the "Add To Quote" button and include the following info in the "Notes" section of the RFQ
- What is the pipe material?
- What is the pipe NPS / OD size?
- What is the pipe schedule / wall thickness?
- Is PH Tool supplying the material or will it be customer supplied?
- Are there any changes or modifications requested to the ASME block design?
Quantity discounts are also available for orders of 10 or more blocks!