PH Tool is now offering the official demonstration block for the new Olympus Omniscan X3. For use with FMC/TFM enabled systems. TFM is a signal processing algorithm that makes use of FMC data to focus an ultrasonic image at all points, displaying the optimal resolution everywhere. This allows for very accurate defect characterization, making the method useful for any ultrasonic application where characterization and sizing are critical. This is a general purpose Phased Array block used for beam characterization and evaluation of system performance characteristics. With a variety of targets, this small, lightweight block is also perfect for customer demonstrations of phased array ultrasonics capabilities.
Native Metric Block:
- Dimensions: 25mm wide x 40mm tall x 175mm long
- Alloy: 1018 Steel, Nickel-plated
- In accordance with Olympus design - Dwg. No. 10-011230-00
- Arc of 18 SDHs, 1mm diameter, drilled through the block
- Cluster of 6 SDHs, 1mm diameter, drilled through the block
- Simulated Corrosion feature spanning block width, including Ø2mm FBH in the center
- Machined Slot, 1mm wide with 5/10mm deep segments
- Machine-engraved with block description, alloy and unique serial number.