Looking for a custom eddy current standard and don't see it on our site? We can help! PH Tool has machined eddy current standards in all shapes, sizes, and alloys, and are happy to work with you to create your ideal EC calibration standard. Whether you need a custom bolthole standard, a block with radiussed surfaces, or a block that has extra narrow or several dozen EDM notches; standard carbon steel, or an exotic alloy, we have the experience you need and are happy to help you create a custom standard.
Do you love the design of one of our standard blocks, but wish it was made in a different alloy, or maybe from a drop of your own material? Not a problem! We're here to help. Have a spare part that needs EDM notches? A piston, or spindle, or piece of an aircraft? You've come to the right place!
Ready to request a quote for a standard? Here's what we need...
- What is the material?
- Is PH Tool supplying the material or will it be customer supplied?
- What are the overall dimensions of the block or the approximate size of the part?
- What defects are needed and what size defects? (ex. Boltholes, EDM notches, etc.)
- If you have a drawing, or even a simple hand sketch, please send that along as well.
- Just call our office or drop us an e-mail with the above information!