Looking for a custom phased array block and don't see it on our site? We can help! PH Tool has machined phased array blocks in all shapes, sizes, and alloys, and are happy to work with you to create your ideal PA calibration block. Whether you need a block that has small holes or a pattern of holes; a radiussed scanning surface, a larger than normal block or a custom geometry; standard carbon steel, or an exotic alloy, we have the experience you need and are happy to help you create a custom standard.
Do you love the design of one of our standard blocks, but wish it was made in a different alloy, or maybe from a drop of your own material? Not a problem! We're here to help.
- What is the material?
- Is PH Tool supplying the material or will it be customer supplied?
- What are the overall dimensions of the block?
- What defects are needed and what size defects? (ex. SDHs, EDM notches, etc.)
- If you have a drawing, or even a simple hand sketch, please send that along as well.
- Just call our office or drop us an e-mail with the above information!