**NOTE: By default, this block has a flat scanning surface, but it can be curved to match a pipe size for axial scanning upon request. Image shows 2" NPS as an example.**
The Phased Array Radius Calibration Block is a general purpose Phased Array calibration block used for evaluation of system performance characteristics. Use it as baseline block to determine long-term instrument performance changes, generate DAC curves, evaluate focusing ability, beam steering capability, and system resolution. With a variety of SDH targets at various metal paths, this small, lightweight block is also perfect for customer demonstrations of phased array ultrasonics capabilities.
- Dimensions: 1.000 thick x 3.000 tall x 8.00 long
- Alloys: Available in any alloy, but most common are 1018 Steel, Nickel-plated, Type 304 Stainless Steel, and 7075-T6 Aluminum, anodized
- Top scanning surface can be curved to match a pipe size (image shown with curvature for 2 NPS pipe)
- Holes: Total of 63 through-holes at 1/16 (0.063) diameter
- Array of 6 holes at 0.500 Metal Path / 13 holes at 1.000 Metal Path / 19 holes at 1.500 Metal Path / 25 holes at 2.000 Metal Path
- Machine-engraved tick mark at radii centerline
- Machine-engraved block description, alloy, and unique serial no.