Used for distance amplitude correction, sensitivity levels and flaw depth information. Contains six 3/64" diameter side-drilled through-holes at distances of 0.250" to 2.750" in 0.250" increments, and an additional near-surface hole at 0.125". MTDs are engraved near both scan edges on one face. In accordance with NAVSEA TECH PUB #T9074-AS-GIB-010/271, Figure 19.
- Alloy: PH Tool specializes in custom blocks, and all of our test blocks are available in special and exotic alloys. Please contact us for a quote. We can machine blocks in Titanium alloys, Inconels and other Nickel alloys, Alloy Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminums, Copper-Nickels, Brasses, Cast Irons, refractory alloys such as Molybdenum and Tungsten, and many more. Let us build your next special alloy test block!
- Dimensions: 12.000" x 3.000" x 1.250"
- Scanning surfaces are 125-250 Ra.
- Standard Navships block with 6 SDHs is also available. See here.
- Fitted wooden storage case optional...see above.