Used for distance amplitude correction, sensitivity levels and flaw depth information. Contains six 3/64 diameter side-drilled through-holes at distances of 0.250 to 2.750 in 0.250 increments, and an additional near-surface hole at 0.125. MTDs are engraved near both scan edges on one face. In accordance with NAVSEA TECH PUB #T9074-AS-GIB-010/271, Figure 6-7.
- Dimensions: 12.000 x 3.000 x 1.250
- Made from 7075-T6 Aluminum, clear anodized
- Scanning surfaces are 125-250 Ra.
- Standard Navships block with 6 SDHs is also available. See here.
- Fitted wooden storage case optional...see above.