PH Tool 12-Hole Eddy Current Bolthole Standards. Various alloys and notch configurations available. These reference standards are used for Eddy Current Rotary Bolthole Inspection, and serve as a cost-effective alternative to more complex government bolthole standard designs, such as the Air Force and Navy Eddy Current Standards. Can be customized upon request. Fast turnaround. Contact email@example.com for availability.
- Block size: 0.250” thick x 2.50” x 6.00” (single-layer)
- Hole Diameters: 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, and 3/4” (other sizes upon request)
- Hole Notches: See enlarged image for available configurations
- Surface Notches: Qty 3 @0.008”,0.020”, and0.040” deep x 1.00” long
- Notch Width (All): . 004” (±0.001)
- Spec: PH Tool design
- Certification: NIST-traceable Certification Report stating conformance to applicable specification, Material Test Report for specific heat/lot number of raw material used. PMI Test Report for verification of chemistry through XRF analysis.