Navy Universal Eddy Current Standard. A (3) plate assembly containing (20) fastener holes with a total of (71) EDM notches in various locations.
- Overall Dimensions:0.875" thick x 4.0" wide x 7.0" long
- (20) Fastener Holes from0.156 to0.750" diameter.
- (40) Corner notches, (20) Bore notches, (9) Surface notches, (1) Tapered notch, (1) Radius notch
- All EDM notches are0.004 ±0.001 wide
- Manufactured IAW U.S.A.F. Tech Order 33B-1-1, Figure 4-40.
- P/N NRK-3X
- Alloy: PH Tool specializes in custom blocks, and all of our test blocks are available in special and exotic alloys. Please contact us for a quote. We can machine blocks in Titanium alloys, Inconels and other Nickel alloys, Alloy Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminums, Copper-Nickels, Brasses, Cast Irons, refractory alloys such as Molybdenum and Tungsten, and many more. Let us build your next special alloy test block!