Reference Standard DAC GSET X0.01 from McDonnell Douglas NDT Manual 06-20-01.
- Overall dimensions:0.2500.625" thick x 2.000" wide x 6.375" long
- Contains: (2) fastener holes, (11) EDM notches, (1) end with a0.250" radius
- Part No: X0.01
- Manufactured IAW McDonnell Douglas NDT Manual 06-20-01, Pages F1 to F3, Figure 1
- Optional Hardwood Case...see above
- Alloy: PH Tool specializes in custom blocks, and all of our test blocks are available in special and exotic alloys. Please contact us for a quote. We can machine blocks in Titanium alloys, Inconels and other Nickel alloys, Alloy Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminums, Copper-Nickels, Brasses, Cast Irons, refractory alloys such as Molybdenum and Tungsten, and many more. Let us build your next special alloy test block!