Note: In 2018, PH Tool stopped including the Ø2 (50mm) acrylic plug in this product. Plugs will be available upon special request only, and will add cost. This non-essential feature has long been considered optional per block specifications and is largely obsolete.
Used for calibration of shear and longitudinal transducers, and verification of shear wedge exit point and refracted angle. Can also be used for resolution and sensitivity checking. In accordance with: IIW (International Institute of Welding) and ASTM E164, U.S. Customary Block.
- Alloy: 1018 Steel, Nickel-plated
- Fitted wooden storage case or Cordura pouch optional...see above.
- Dimensions: 1.0 x 4.0 x 12.0
- Features: 4.0 radius, 2.0 and 0.060 diameter hole, 0.240 deep x 0.080 wide slot, and 1.0 radiussed slot x 0.060 deep x 0.120 wide
- Dimensions: 25.0 mm x 100.0 mm x 300.0 mm
- Features: 100.0 mm radius, 1.5 mm diameter hole, 6.0 mm deep x 2.0 mm wide slot, and 25.0 mm radiussed slot x 1.5 mm deep x 3.0 mm wide.