Used for calibration of shear and longitudinal transducers, and verification of shear wedge exit point and refracted angle. Can also be used for resolution and sensitivity checking. In accordance with: IIW (International Institute of Welding) and ASTM E164, U.S. Customary Block.
- Alloy: 1018 Steel, Nickel-plated
- Fitted wooden storage case or Cordura pouch optional...see above.
- Dimensions: 1.0" x 4.0" x 12.0"
- Features: 4.0" radius, 2.0" and 0.060" diameter hole, 0.240" deep x 0.080" wide slot, and 1.0" radiussed slot x 0.060" deep x 0.120" wide
- Dimensions: 25.0 mm x 100.0 mm x 300.0 mm
- Features: 100.0 mm radius, 1.5 mm diameter hole, 6.0 mm deep x 2.0 mm wide slot, and 25.0 mm radiussed slot x 1.5 mm deep x 3.0 mm wide.
Note: Beginning in 2018, PH Tool will no longer be including the acrylic plug in this product. When current inventory is exhausted, plugs will be available upon special request only. This non-essential feature has long been considered optional per block specifications and is largely obsolete.