- Four (4) angled holes (30°, 45°, 60°, 75°) at 1.5mm diameter
- Array of 18 holes on 25mm radius at 1.0mm diameter. Angular separation between holes is 5.0°, with 2.5° of separation between the last two holes in the array.
- Array of 18 holes on 50mm radius at 2.0mm diameter. Angular separation between holes is 5.0°, with 2.5° of separation between the last two holes in the array.
- Vertical column of 16 holes at 1.0mm diameter with 3.0mm of separation between holes.
- Angled row of 12 holes at 1.5mm diameter with 5.0mm of separation between holes.
- Machine-engraved tick mark at radii centerline
- Machine-engraved block description, alloy, and unique serial no.
- Alloy: Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Condition: #9 Hole (see photo above) is out of tolerance of straightness. Normal straightness tolerance is within 30 min. This results in hole exit location being off by 0.0128".
- Discount: 15%
- Serial Number: 35123