Looking for a custom step block and don't see it on our site? We can help! With PH Tool you can design your very own step block. Whether you need a few steps or lots of steps; thin steps or thick steps; small faces or large faces; standard carbon steel, or an exotic alloy, we have the experience you need and are happy to help you Build-Your-Own Step Block!
PH Tool specializes in custom blocks, and all of our test blocks are available in special and exotic alloys. We can machine blocks in Titanium alloys, Inconels and other Nickel alloys, Alloy Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminums, Copper-Nickels, Brasses, Cast Irons, refractory alloys such as Molybdenum and Tungsten, and many more.
Ready to request a quote for your own special block? Here's what we need...
- What is the material?
- Is PH Tool supplying the material or will it be customer supplied?
- How many steps are required? What thickness is each step?
- What size is the step face? (Typical ASTM is 3/4" x 3/4")
- If steel or aluminum, would you like your block plated/anodized?
- How many blocks will you be needing?
- Just call our office or drop us an e-mail with the above information!